Friday, May 17, 2013

Bio: Britney

About Britney:

Most important thing to me: my faith in Jesus. I am one blessed girl, and I intend to spend my life doing whatever He tells me to do, and loving everyone I come in contact with because He loves them even more. Second is my husband, David, whom I've been married to for 5 years and we have a dog named Titus. David is my best friend and favorite person to be with. My family is very dear to me, and I'm super lucky to have come from AND be married into incredible families. We laugh a ton, which means we're all going to live a really long time.

Things I like - summer, running & rollerblading, the color green (especially when it's green leaves/grass set against a perfect blue summer sky), reading (aka listening to audiobooks), quiet time, singing, certain reality shows: American Idol, The Voice, SYTYCD & Survivor, food-most specifically: chocolate, BBQ & pizza, when people mix up their words (ie-quick & fast turns into quack & fist), acoustic/piano-driven mellow songs

Things I dislike - rudeness, too many cloudy days in a row, spiders, my house being messy, bad smells, grumpiness, when I drop something and it takes more than 2 tries to pick it back up, lying, winter lasting too long

Favorite quote - "I can believable" because this YouTube video makes me laugh a lot

Happiest moments - cliche but also true: The day we were married. Good moments but maybe not thee "happiest" ever because new ones are made all the time: any experience with God, tubing down the river and drinking a margarita, being on the trails in the park reserve, trips to Barcelo Maya, being a part of someone finding healing & freedom, buying our house

Why I am a part of >cancer, Wilderness Warriors Hike Against Cancer - because I love my friends and I want to support them in any way I can. I also hate cancer, and think it's totally unnecessary, and would LOVE to be a part of seeing its demise. I do it in celebration of Gramma Sherry & my mom's good friend, Julie, because they truly are >cancer!

No comments:

Post a Comment