Saturday, June 8, 2013

Bio: Kendra

About Kendra:

Let me start by saying thank you to the CFLC for extending an invite to be a part of your passion, your unity, your fight. I do not know what it is like directly, when it comes to knowing someone who has been diagnosed with cancer. I do, however, know what it is like to be super passionate about something and to fight for it, so with that said I am honored to be a part of this team!

A bit about me:

I love my life.
I am a daughter, a wife, a mama, a sister, sister-in-law, auntie and friend.
I have a love for learning; Jesus is my teacher and I am learning everyday. He has given me life and purpose and has blessed me with a husband to do life with. My husband, Nick, adds 'better' to the good things in my life and adds 'easier' to the things in life that can be hard.

God has blessed us with a marriage of all sorts of amazing experiences. Some of my best examples of that would be our 4 amazing, beautiful, strong and big-hearted kiddos! Mekenna 9, Zander 7, Knox 4, and Piper 2. I love them with all of my being. It is always an adventure with them and it is an absolute privilege to be their Mama.

Another example of what God has given me is the blessing of having a piece of my heart in Haiti. Specifically with all the kiddos at Compassion for All orphanage. I have been there three times and believe God has called me to more than just that. It will not end there.

Life is a gift and I want to live it with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment